cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Nandini_Agarwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had funds in my account for the payment to process and I have been charged twice, once on my debit and once on my Public Mobile Account. This is very unproffesional and disappointing since I had kept sufficient funds in my account for payment to process without any charges on my debit. 

However, now I have had to pay twice the amount for my monthly plan. I would like a refund for the charges made to my debit. 

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nandini_Agarwal  Maybe the debit charge is when you were funding your account. The PM renewal system will use the funds from your account first during your plan renewal. As others have suggested check your payment history to get a better understanding on what happened. If you still think that you got double charged then submit a ticket to PM.

PMST.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nandini_Agarwal wrote:

I had funds in my account for the payment to process and I have been charged twice, once on my debit and once on my Public Mobile Account. This is very unproffesional and disappointing since I had kept sufficient funds in my account for payment to process without any charges on my debit. 

However, now I have had to pay twice the amount for my monthly plan. I would like a refund for the charges made to my debit. 

Your PM account is only showing what payments were made and debited from your Debit or Credit Card. 

You can post a screenshot of your payment history from the self-serve account (minus personal info), so we can get a better idea what you may be seeing. 

@Nandini_Agarwal   Do you see a double charge on your Debit or Credit card?  If not your payment is probably correct.  If you see a double charge on the card, then you need to contact moderators via chatbot SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

When using chatbot, type in 'speak to rep', then select 'contact us' and then click 'submit ticket'.

Need Help? Let's chat.