cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Suzyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to replace my existing credit car d in the menu.  I typed in all of the infotech manually.  I received a could not verify card error.  I then scanned it and added the required info and it went through fine?   I had trouble last time my auto pay was due.  Replace card come up with the same error that the card could not be verifed and I ended  having to physically go and purchase vouchers to use.  That took over 48 to update before I could use my phone.  

6 REPLIES 6

@Suzyd To use Chrome incognito you need to have the Chrome browser installed and use your right mouse button on it instead of the left and click incognito. If you have Firefox you so the same thing but select private mode.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If you don't to go outside you can buy credit on recharge.com @Suzyd it cost something but less than loose everything...

When you open your browser you can choose as incognito.. @Suzyd

@Suzyd wrote:

How do you get to incongnito mode?

What computer and browser do you use?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Suzyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you get to incongnito mode?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Suzyd Often there is an issue with replacing the cc or adding a new cc. If you use incognito/private browsing mode, it generates in less errors. Anyways, now that you added your new cc, you can manually pay just before your plan expires. If you can't you can pay via vouchers and the balance will be deducted on your renewal date. You can then reach out to the mod and see if they can fix your cc issue if it does not work again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.