cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

marketam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, my payment was made twice from my account, how can I get my money back, please?

thanks a lot 

marky

11 REPLIES 11

@marketam wrote:

Thank you, actually it makes sence, but I would love to cancel my account, because I am leaving the country. So, I have no idea how to remove my money to my account. 

You do not need to cancel your account. When you port your number out to another Carrier your account is automatically cancelled or if you do not make a payment it will be suspended after your payment due date and cancelled and number lost after 90 days.

@marketam wrote:

Thank you, actually it makes sence, but I would love to cancel my account, because I am leaving the country. So, I have no idea how to remove my money to my account. 

If you are temporarily leaving then you have 90 days before your account is closed and you lose you number.

If you are permanently leaving then you will need to wait for the MODs. Being a prepaid they don't have to and there is no guarentee that they will issue a refund. If you haven't done so already, explain your situation very nice like and hope for the best. 

Unfortunately they are around a 72 hr wait right now.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

marketam

I couldn t see that, thanks.

marketam

@marketam wrote:

I made it manually.

I haven ´ t try to change anything yet. 

If you made the payment manually then nothing went wrong except you manually making payments. Generally they do not make refunds but the funds will remain in your account until next renewal at which time you will not need to make another payment.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I find it incredibly strange why you just slightly wipe out your name and then leave your account number in plain view. For your safety, remove that image.

marketam

I made it manually.

I haven ´ t try to change anything yet. 

It appears that you were debit twice from a visa debit card. Otherwise it seems fine.

Was either a manual debit or were they both autopay? Did you try renewing or changing you plan?

marketam

Oh yes fosho! It has confirmed that I my payment was made twice.

I made a call to the bank and could see that on my account..

06F124B6-FE6F-4602-B467-43075026F76A.jpeg

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@marketam wrote:

Hi everyone, my payment was made twice from my account, how can I get my money back, please?

thanks a lot 

marky

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of your payment history?

Please block out any personal information!

Thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marketam  what does your availabele funds show what does your payment history show?  in most cases PM will credit your avaibale balance.  best to take  screenshot of your statement showing both withdrawls so mods can cross reference.

mod reply time is 72+ hours.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.