Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service has been disconnected 

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@maalouie wrote:

@maalouie 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

umayal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You'll need to contact moderators to ask. Submit a ticket via chatbot and follow prompts here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@maalouie wrote:

@maalouie 

By "disconnected", do you mean just recently because you missed paying for the latest renewal? If so, you can log in to your account and make a manual payment as mentioned above to get your service going. Or by calling 611 on your phone to pay by voucher or credit card (with your PIN)

But if "disconnected" means you lost service for no payment over 90 days, there's no going back. Your account would have been closed and your number lost. It would take a new SIM card to activate a new account to have service again.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@maalouie wrote:

@maalouie    Are you on autopay and payment didn't go through?  If you see a Reactivate button in your self serve account then click it to push your payment through.  You can also try entering the amount due by selecting Payment tab as well.  Make sure to reboot the phone afterwards.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@maalouie 

More details would be helpful.  Did your autopay fail?  Did your payment go though but your service is disconnected?  

Need Help? Let's chat.