cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

irlande55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone has been disconnected because I have a new bank card and totally forgot to give you the new number so how do I do this ASAP as I have no cell phone service right now thank you

6 REPLIES 6

HI @irlande55   this was an old post... a year ago

So, everything working now?

irlande55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on automatic payments

@irlande55 

If you are having trouble getting the system to accept your card try this method.

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you can Remove your credit card and re entered.

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@irlande55 wrote:

My phone has been disconnected because I have a new bank card and totally forgot to give you the new number so how do I do this ASAP as I have no cell phone service right now thank you

Hello @irlande55 

Sign into your Self Serve account, if you have not created one yet, you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then go to the Payment TAB, and see this:

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@irlande55   Please logon My Account, go to Payment Tab , Mange my card at the bottom,  click Replace card to enter the new card information

softech_1-1626293011235.png

once you updated the card, you would want to make a Manual pay with the amount due.  Then click Reactivate current plan and reboot the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.