cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Svallery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why wasn't the reward deducted from the bill. I had $12 credit but they should have only taken $38. Instead took $50.

Help!!!

6 REPLIES 6

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Blaney12 

If you didn't get your auto-pay reward you should contact the moderators to have them add it to your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Blaney12 

The $10 refer-a-friend credit is a one time bonus and not recurring every billing cycle.  You should get the $2 autopsy credit every renewal as long as the autopay is enabled.  Please note that there is sales tax added to you cc transaction.

Blaney12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't receive my auto pay or refer-a-friend rewards on my third month of activation.  I received the $10 discount and auto pay rewards for my first month renewal; however this month I paid the full price.  I thought I would receive the full rewards each and every month.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Svallery wrote:

Why wasn't the reward deducted from the bill. I had $12 credit but they should have only taken $38. Instead took $50.

Help!!!

What do you mean by $12 credit?

1. $12 credit means $12 available fund,

PM server should use the available fund first to pay for your renewal.

2.  $12 credit means $12 rewards:

PM always want full plan price under the following conditions:

a.  if you change plan in mid cycle

b.  if you pay to reactivate your plan after suspension.

c.  new activation

@Svallery 

PM want full plan price $50 from you under what condition?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Svallery During activation you will get charged the full plan rate. The $10 referral credit + $2 + $2 Auto-Pay credit will get applied during your second plan renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Svallery wrote:

Help!!!

Were you expecting the $2 autopay reward and $10 referral credit at activation? Did you just sign up with PM? Those will be used on your first renewal. In fact you will receive $4 autopay reward on your first renewal and all subsequent renewals will be $2 autopay reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.