cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Junixjomon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recharged my sim a week before and still my account is suspended. What should I do to reactivate it? 

6 REPLIES 6

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Junixjomon 

If you are still having issues and can't seem to get your account re-activated. Conact the Moderators by clicking on this link type "account suspended" then click "contact us" to open a ticket. 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 5.01.32 PM.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Junixjomon wrote:

I recharged my sim a week before and still my account is suspended. What should I do to reactivate it? 

Login to your PM self-serve account.

If your account status is expired or suspended, you did not reactivated your account yet.

How much is the available fund in your account?

If it is equal or more than the amount you added last week, you did not reactivate you plan yet.

If the available fund is enough to pay for your plan, click the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working again. 

If not enough fund, add more fund and click the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working again. 

@Junixjomon if there is a reactivate button and your account is suspended and your fundsare sitting as a credit in your self service account, then You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Junixjomon if your account isn't suspended and there is no reactivate button when you log into your self service account then try these  tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.20200504_182846.jpg
4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM.  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Junixjomon wrote:

@Junixjomon  If adding $1 or clicking the reactivate button doesn't work try the lost/stolen trick by logging into your account, select plans/add-ons tab, then phone lost/stolen, suspend service, log out, wait 5 mins, log back in and resume service, log out and restart your phone.

But to clarify you have made your payment right?

If nothing helps, submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Junixjomon Add 1$ extra of your plan cost and restart the phone. Do you see reactivation button in self-service account?

Need Help? Let's chat.