cigarsmoker14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get auto pay?

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@cigarsmoker14 wrote:

How do I get auto pay?-

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 2.34.39 PM.png

Go into your self serve, click payment, click manage autopay, add autopay. 

When adding auto pay make sure all info for billing matches your credit card billing. 

mdwallace97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To set up auto pay you will need to go to the self serve page. On this page you will then click the payment tab. It will then give you the option to add your credit card for autopay. Once your autopay it hooked up you will receive 2$ off. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

WOW 4 responses in less than 3 minutes! Tough to get a sensible word in, even edgewise.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cigarsmoker14 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cigarsmoker14 , to enable autopay, login to your self serve account, go to the payment tab.  Options to add a credit card and enable autopay is found there.  This is the help article covering autopay.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cigarsmoker14 wrote:

How do I get auto pay?

Log into My Account / Payment tab (at top), then add your credit card to your account and enable autopay for the $2 monthy rewrd.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Go into self service and add your credit/debit card.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.