ThiagoLima388
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I do to change my payments day ? Tks

6 REPLIES 6

@will13am wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@ThiagoLima388 wrote:

With other providers, you activate on a certain day of the month and your plan will renew every month on the same day.

With PM, the plans last 30 days. Since there are 365 days in the year, your renewal day will fall on different days of the month depending on whether its a month with 28 or 31 days.

It can be a bit annoying, but it's a small price to pay for the other benefits we gain with PM.

You don't get to choose the renewal date with postpaid providers.  They pick the day and the first period is a part month.  It's been a while, I think utilities and property tax are the same.  We just have to budget around that.

If I recall correctly, I believe with most providers, your cycle with begin on the day you activate your first plan with them. And If you activate additional plans on the same account, these will follow the same cycle as the first plan.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@ThiagoLima388 wrote:

With other providers, you activate on a certain day of the month and your plan will renew every month on the same day.

With PM, the plans last 30 days. Since there are 365 days in the year, your renewal day will fall on different days of the month depending on whether its a month with 28 or 31 days.

It can be a bit annoying, but it's a small price to pay for the other benefits we gain with PM.

You don't get to choose the renewal date with postpaid providers.  They pick the day and the first period is a part month.  It's been a while, I think utilities and property tax are the same.  We just have to budget around that.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ThiagoLima388 wrote:

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ThiagoLima388 wrote:

No point unlees you want to renew early because you ran out of data. Is that why?

@ThiagoLima388  The only other way to change your payment date other than @mimmo suggestion would be to change plan now option. You would lose any plan left in your cycle. Unless you are changing to a different plan you would have to get a moderator to do it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the easiest way is simply to manually pay the day that you want to pay.  

if you want to change your autorenewal date there really is not a way unless you dont pay the amount due thus you lose service, then simply reactivate the day you want.   

remember these are 30 ay terms and the renewal date will change depending on the number of days in a month.

Need Help? Let's chat.