cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

jd6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I made a payment for my next month service at Walmart but yet I have no service.

6 REPLIES 6

@jd6 wrote:

No, i was asked what my plan was, they asked for my phone number and I made payment.  My plan is for $25 i made payment plus taxes. That was on Wednesday and I still have no service.

Try cycling phone off/on.

jd6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, i was asked what my plan was, they asked for my phone number and I made payment.  My plan is for $25 i made payment plus taxes. That was on Wednesday and I still have no service.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi jd6,

We will gladly take a look into the matter, if you could create a ticket. Here is how to: Click on this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help > Click on Chat with SIMon, ask to speak to a moderator, and complete the necessary steps.

Yours,

The Public Mobile Moderator Team

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jd6 , is to possible that you purchased a voucher at Walmart but it was not applied to the account correctly?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jd6 wrote:

Hi I made a payment for my next month service at Walmart but yet I have no service.

WM cannot access your PM account.

Did you purchased a topup voucher at WM?

If yes, you need to load it to your account and re-activate your plan.

When is your payment due date shown on top of your overview page after login?

@jd6 wrote:

Are you a brand new customer or are you trying to renew?  When's your renewal date?

I would log into Self Serve to see if the top up is still sitting in your Public Mobile account balance.  Was your service cut off from a late payment already? 

Need Help? Let's chat.