cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

sgk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up my 94 year old rather on a basic plan.  I thought it was to be on autopay on his credit card.  I was wrong.  How do I access his account I setup?  I cannot remember the email I setup for him.  Is there a way to start over again?  Or can I add his phone number to my account?

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sgk wrote:

I signed up my 94 year old rather on a basic plan.  I thought it was to be on autopay on his credit card.  I was wrong.  How do I access his account I setup?  I cannot remember the email I setup for him.  Is there a way to start over again?  Or can I add his phone number to my account?

You can't start over. That would require a new sim card and paying for a plan again. Only one phone number per account is allowed. If you can't remember the e-mail address, you will need to open a ticket by clicking on the big question mark logo.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sgk wrote:

You should received a welcome email from PM.  Check all your email addresses for the PM email.  If you did not receive one, you may have a typo on the email address.

If you find the welcome email, use it to login to your self-serve if you activate your father's plan online.  If activate in-store, you need to create a self-serve account first by following the instructionin your welcome email.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Try locating the welcome message in your inboxes, not the one from community but for selfserve. Also what happens when you try to create the account

Also if you are tight with time you can get a voucher and pay by calling 611 from his phone

GR
Mayor / Maire

@sgk  if you don't remember the email click here to send a message to the moderators!  They'll help you out  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.