cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Pra73ek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a Voucher online. But when i tried to recharge using code. It says the code is invalid, what should I do next?

4 REPLIES 4

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pra73ek wrote:

I bought a Voucher online. But when i tried to recharge using code. It says the code is invalid, what should I do next?

It can take upto 48 hours for the voucher to become active.

If it doesn't become active after 48 hours; call the customer service number on the back of the voucher.  I've had gift card activations where it didn't become automatically valid and the customer service agent had to manually activate it (they can see the transaction, but something with certain gift cards).

@popping wrote:

@Pra73ek wrote:

Some store are doing voucher activation overnight.  Is your store told you to wait a day or 2 before using your voucher?

I have read about delays in vouchers starting to work.  Public Mobile should make these merchants connect in real time and they should work instantly.  When customers buy vouchers, they expect them to work.  Making people wait before they work is no good because many people buy on them close to renewal and that causes loss of service because store teminal and Public Mobile aren't linked.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pra73ek wrote:

Some store are doing voucher activation overnight.  Is your store told you to wait a day or 2 before using your voucher?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Pra73ek wrote:

Are you sure you entered the 12 numbers? You can try to use the incognito mode for entering it..sometimes it can help. Do you know if there is a delay where you bought your voucher before you can use it to recharge your account?

The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt.

Need Help? Let's chat.