Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Valerie67Powell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put my voucher into my account and now it is saying it’s nkt valid 

8 REPLIES 8

@Hash_n_weed_420 There is customer service, you can contact the team @ this link. Did you enter the voucher via *611 or the web site?

Hash_n_weed_420

Voucher not working? I bought it 5 days ago now, still won't go on? Just wondering how they can sell vouchers that don't work and have no customer service? No emergency help line or anything, that should be illegal. Taking money and not providing the service. I bought it at superstore it was scanned and I have the numbers, if it wasn't activated then how do I have the numbers and why is it not automatically activated when scanned? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Valerie67Powell wrote:

If it could take up to 24/48 hours before activated then they should tell you this in your purchase also I think it should be due on the date n time 30 days from hook up .. I’ don’t know what to do I can’t get down to store where I purchased the voucher and I need to make calls due to work .. 

Did you try the 611 service? Remember it's the 12 digit number. Only numbers, no letters.

You could also pay a titch more for the convenience of recharge.com and get going.

Valerie67Powell

If it could take up to 24/48 hours before activated then they should tell you this in your purchase also I think it should be due on the date n time 30 days from hook up .. I’ don’t know what to do I can’t get down to store where I purchased the voucher and I need to make calls due to work .. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community? Please click on this link: https://goo.gl/JnHqMR

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Team.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you purchased a pre-paid voucher/card; it'll usually take 24 hours before you're able to use it.  I've myself seen gift cards purchased at gas stations take 48 hours before being activated for use.

Be sure to keep your receipt as proof of purchase, just in case there's something that failed during the purchase.  If this is the case; you'll need to call the toll-free number on the voucher to have it activated via the customer service.  I had this happen while redeeming points for gift cards and could take 30 days before you get anything back, as it has to go through investigations.

Hopefully, you're just facing a delayed activation and not an activation error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Valerie67Powell  - Some vouchers (depending on where purchased) take some time to become activated in the system.  If you are getting a message during entry that the voucher is invalid, just re-try every hour until it goes through.  You might also want to use your browser in privacy/incognito mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Valerie67Powell wrote:

I put my voucher into my account and now it is saying it’s nkt valid 

What's not valid? The voucher? You said you put it in. Is it that you attempted to put it in and that's the response it gave?

Try the 611 service anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.