Payment

Shirleywalker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for my new plan and it's still not working

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shirleywalker, can you post a payment history snapshot of your account?  Was the account in suspended state prior to your payment?  It seems like sometimes accounts have difficulties coming out of suspended state.  Some customers have had success toggling the lost/stolen phone feature.  You could give that a try.  If all else fails, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to straighten out the account issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shirleywalker

Do you have a positive balance in your account?  What does your payment history show?  

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.