Did you mean: 

Payment

Sbarriault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there anyway i can be billed later?

8 REPLIES 8

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM is a pre-paid service, like most fast-food restaurants.  You walk into McDonald's, buy and pay for your food, and you're off.

If you want post-paid, you have to walk into a regular full-service restaurant, where you order/consume your food first, and then pay at the end.

Both types of restaurants (and cellular providers) have their advantages and trade-offs.  But you can't walk into McDonald's and order food and expect to pay for it after you've consumed it.

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Agreed with others, this is a pre-paid service so you will have to pay up front if you want service 😞

rahmedkanak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best you can do is to sign up for 30$ plan at Walmart/London drugs and get a referral from your friend. That's how you can get 35$ credit for the second month and a free SIM card. 

Use your credit card to pay the upfront cost 30$+tax.

Set up auto pay for another 2$/30 days discount.

KMG

I think you are out of luck.  As previously stated, PM is prepaid only.  There is no other option but to pay when you sign up.

Sbarriault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No i just got a new account and want to set up my sim card and i dont get paid till next week but nesd the phone 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sbarriault, I take it you wish to renew at a later date than your current renewal date.  If this is the case, simply remove auto pay if enabled and also do not top up any funds into your account otherwise an auto renewal will take place.  When you are good and ready to restart the service, do a top up at that time. 

jp2

Please be more specific. You want to extend your plan, or change your due date, or something else?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, Public Mobile is a prepaid service.  Need to pay before payment date or your service is suspended.  

Need Help? Let's chat.