cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment withdrawal

Kh69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my new plan is starting tomorrow and pm haven’t took any money out of my account and it says my bill is due today. When will they take it out?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcs11 wrote:

Thanks for the great explanation. Next month is the first month that PM will charge me (since I had my first month free), so it's great to know the sequence of events. Appreciate the info.

First month free? Was that one of those in-store freebie "here have a SIM and a month" deals we heard about a while ago?

Edit: Update...10pm ET it says Plan Expired in red. Yes we have the same renewal date.

Edit: Jeez. Getting my time zones mixed up. 7pm ET says Plan Expired.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kh69 wrote:

Hi my new plan is starting tomorrow and pm haven’t took any money out of my account and it says my bill is due today. When will they take it out?

Overnight tonight. Later this evening it'll say Plan Expired in red. At 00:00 am ET it'll say suspended. Around 12:20am ET it'll convert any rewards into Available Funds. Around 2am ET it'll renew from Available Funds and if not enough go to autopay and if not working will stay suspended and turn off the service. Until then your service should stay working.

Don't worry about all the dire warnings until your service stops working.

Thanks for the great explanation. Next month is the first month that PM will charge me (since I had my first month free), so it's great to know the sequence of events. Appreciate the info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kh69 wrote:

Overnight tonight. Later this evening it'll say Plan Expired in red. At 00:00 am ET it'll say suspended. Around 12:20am ET it'll convert any rewards into Available Funds. Around 2am ET it'll renew from Available Funds and if not enough go to autopay and if not working will stay suspended and turn off the service. Until then your service should stay working.

Don't worry about all the dire warnings until your service stops working.

Need Help? Let's chat.