cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment went through but without taxes

aljova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have started with PM end of March. I was charged but only for the ammount of my 90-days plan 135$ not any taxes.

Will they charge me the taxes after? I paid with credit card but I don't have auto-pay activated.

Thank you,

8 REPLIES 8

The no tax on the intitial payment after activation has been going on for at least the past couple of years.  I haven't heard of anyone being charged the tax separately at a later time. 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

enjoy the extra savings while they last!

It's should be fine then it's happen sometime public mobile have a big heart if error happen Cuz of system glitch they will let u go this time and hopefully in future u won't get those error when renewal for future
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

aljova

Yes I have been using the phone since March 21 without issues.

Lol you got lucky enjoy your tax free 3 month service it's a system error
But just to make sure your service working fine without any issues right ? After payment went through
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

aljova

Yes I've checked in my credit card account. It shows the amount without taxes.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@aljova, have you actually checked your credit card online account?  The taxes do not show on Public Mobile's interface, however you should be charged taxes applicable to your province on your payment method.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a glitch in the system.  Others have reported not having tax added to the cost during activation.  It won't happen again.  Enjoy the one time savings. 

Need Help? Let's chat.