Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Jeramilvea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why i can not top my voucher please help i need to pay now my bills

29 REPLIES 29

@kooba 

Are you all sorted out now? Or still all out of sorts? Maybe a box of allsorts could help?

kooba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, this was done already.

@kooba 

Have you recieved a message to trigger an email notification?

@kooba 

Yes but that doesn't tell you which ones aren't loadable for up to 24 hours or if they charge a fee or not. Or only charge gst like 7/11.

kooba
Here's more irony for you, it's set to email notifications an nothing.

Shocker huh?

@kooba 

Next time check the voucher catalogue for tips on where to get vouchers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kooba 

Public Mobile doesn't dictate what retailers might charge.

@kooba 

Then you should have gone to Shell,  London drugs, 7/11, SDM or many others for your voucher without a fee. Canadian tire gas bars usually only charge a fee for instant top up type service.

@kooba 

There is go into your profile and turn it on.

Edit: @Anonymous  oops I guess that's the one I made sure I turned off!

@kooba 

Lol.....i dunno public mobile pays me to be their customer so i have no complaints when things don't go perfectly all of the time but it's the vast majority of the time for the vast majority of customers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well aren't you having a fine day. There IS an email notification. And it's on by default. Then you come here and go to the private message system and reply to it there.

kooba

They won't get their **bleep** together, because it'll cost them money.

They like to scam you by taking your money and not giving you what you paid for.

https://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1902447-TELUS-Public-Mobile-SUCKS-DO-NOT-EVEN-TRY-Caveat...

@mimi12 

If you cannot access your self serve account or call 611 or put your sim card in a borrowed phone to add your voucher you can private message the moderator team to add it for you. You would need to give them the following info:

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.
  3. The voucher 12 digit pin #.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

@mimi12 wrote:

I wanted to pay my phone bill with a voucher and my phone the numbers 4 5 6 don’t work my phone is slightly damaged so I would like to what other way to use the voucher thx kim

Do you have access to a computer to add the voucher in self service?

Can you have a friend/family member call 1-855-4PUBLIC to add the voucher to your account for you?

mimi12

I wanted to pay my phone bill with a voucher and my phone the numbers 4 5 6 don’t work my phone is slightly damaged so I would like to what other way to use the voucher thx kim

@Jeramilvea 

There should be no reason that your pm voucher from SDM is not immediately valid. If you are entering the correct pin# as shown by @popping example then I suspect there is some other issue at play. Create a ticket via Simon by clicking the (?) At the bottom right corner of your screen or better yet send a private message to the Moderator_team. After adding them to the send bar put "unable to add voucher" in the subject line. Explain your issue in detail and include a pic of the voucher along with the pin# of the voucher and ask the moderator to add it to your account for you. Be sure to include the following in your message:

1. Email, pin # and phone # of your account.
  2. Full name and address on account.

If you don't remember your pin # include at least 3 of the following:

1. Last payment, amount, date, type and last 4 digits.
  2. Alternate phone # if any.
  3. Date of birth.
  4. Plan amount, recent changes, any add ons on account.
  5. Security question and answer. 
  6. Frequently called/texted numbers.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Current wait times are 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. If you include all the necessary info the moderator will be able to start on your request before having to contact you and wait for a response. Ask for a review link after your service request is complete if you would like to provide feedback to public mobile.

Hi @Jeramilvea when paying with a voucher using your self-serve account, use the Voucher number as shown here

How to make a Payment using VOUCHER .png

When you pay with a voucher dialing 611, use the PIN number, as shown on @JoyLuck photo of Shoppers Drug Mart voucher. 

To summarize:

• Self-serve account - Voucher number
  • 611 - PIN number

@Jb456 wrote:

@Jeramilvea if you just bought it it may not be activated yet. Try in 30 minutes from now.

@Jb456 according to @darlicious Voucher Catalogue, Shoppers Drug Mart voucher appeared to be valid right away (or at least within 15 mins)  

@Jeramilvea wrote:

I tried many times, i just bought in shoppers and i do the 611 also but still not working

I always have better luck with 611 adding my vouchers than self service. I always buy my vouchers from Shoppers Drug Mart too and they are active immediately. Ensure you are putting the correct pin in.

AA50E8C9-EB4C-4400-A384-ADBC4D2A6529.jpeg

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping 

It's hit and miss. Some retailers are almost immediate. Others can be at least overnight.

@Jeramilvea : how sure are you that you are using the correct set of 12 digits? Some voucher printouts inexplicably have multiple sets of 12 digits.

Have you tried all sets and on both the 611 and the self-serve?

To make sure that there isn't a duplciate voucher number ever issued, these POS register system must already been connnected to the internet.  There's really zero valid excuse in this age of technology for the voucher not be valid one second after purchase. The voucher supplier, retailer, and/or Public Mobile needs to get their acts together.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping 

It's hit and miss. Some retailers are almost immediate. Others can be at least overnight.

@Jeramilvea : how sure are you that you are using the correct set of 12 digits? Some voucher printouts inexplicably have multiple sets of 12 digits.

Have you tried all sets and on both the 611 and the self-serve?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeramilvea wrote:

I tried many times, i just bought in shoppers and i do the 611 also but still not working

Try it tomorrow morning as there is a delay.  

But one member reported that the voucher purchased at Shell gas station can be used within 30 minutes to an hour.

@Jeramilvea  wrote:

Please try again tomorrow. Sometimes it takes about 24 hours to sync. 

@Jeramilvea if you just bought it it may not be activated yet. Try in 30 minutes from now.

Jeramilvea

@Jeramilvea  wrote:

I tried many times but still.. it says unfortunately voucher #10101010101010 could not be added. Please verify the voucher and try again

Did you try adding it by dialing 611?

Jeramilvea

I tried many times but still.. it says unfortunately voucher #10101010101010 could not be added. Please verify the voucher and try again

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Jeramilvea  what is the issue you're having? Is it not accepting it?

Did you just purchase it?

From where a gas station / corner store? 

Or at a store like a top up card?

Vouchers could take 15, 30, an hour to activate and some types like top up cards possible 24 hours.

If you bought a voucher ensure it is for Public Mobile and does not say PC Mobile which is Petro Canada Mobile (yes they have cell plans also)

Some vouchers have 2 sections with 12 digit numbers ensure you're entering the right one.

Most say PIN followed by a 12 digit number.

Did you try adding it both ways?

611?

Logging into your account and clicking make a payment? On payment type dropdown change Credit Card to Payment voucher then enter the 12 digits.

Let us know!

@Jeramilvea wrote:

Why i can not top my voucher please help i need to pay now my bills

This is probably just a matter of the voucher vender not being in sync with Public Mobile. Sometimes there is a delay. I would say to try again in a few hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.