cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Priscilla0811
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

I have my a problem with my prepaid auto payment I bought a Payment voucher put the 12 digits and it said it's not a valid number, can someone help me please,

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Priscilla0811 you can check to see if your voucher has been added by calling 611 from your phone.

Priscilla0811
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'll try,

Thanks a lot

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Priscilla0811 wrote:

Hi there

I have my a problem with my prepaid auto payment I bought a Payment voucher put the 12 digits and it said it's not a valid number, can someone help me please,

Thanks

@Priscilla0811  Depending on where the voucher was purchased it can take up to 24 hours to get activated with PM's system so you just need to keep trying and it will eventually work. Maybe worthwhile trying using both methods, selfserve and by dialing *611 from your device to add the voucher.

If you are still having issues then submit a ticket to PM and attache a copy of the receipt and they will add it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When did you purchase it ?  It can take sometime for it to be activated.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it? Are you adding  the voucher by self service or dialing 611.

If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new 

browser in incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.