cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Kcm032524
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well. I posted yesterday about a payment voucher being nearly visible - thinking that was the issue to why I couldn't successfully add funds to my account. 

I bought payment voucher #2 today . from a different location. Voucher is clear visible. Paid for both with cash. 

Voucher # 2 was AGAIN rejected from adding the funds to my public moblie account

What the hell is going on

8 REPLIES 8

@Kcm032524 wrote:

but why ??? Why am I having such an issue. 

& thank you ! Yes I'm in the mist of finally getting something done , private messaging back and forth

@Kcm032524 

I was going to contact your privately, but since others have already mentioned it, I have deleted the pictures from the message that you post. However, you MUST still delete them from your Community profile.  Click your avatar (where you log out) and go to My Profile/My Photos.  The reason for never posting this type of informaiton has to do wtih the fact that the people you are speaking to here are not Public Mobile employees. 

@Kcm032524 

Make sure you remove them from your profile as well. It appears to me that you have one of the digits wrong on the first voucher. Not sure what retailer you purchased them from but there must be a delay from time of purchase to being redeemable. Please report back your results with the moderators and consider adding them to the voucher catalogue for future reference for others having similar issues.

No gst charged?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Kcm032524

need a human now !!!! Yaass okay thank you sososoo very much 

Have a great day

Thanks again

Kcm032524

but why ??? Why am I having such an issue. 

& thank you ! Yes I'm in the mist of finally getting something done , private messaging back and forth

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Kcm032524 You might want to block the PIN in the pictures. It's open to someone else entering it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't want your unredeemed vouchers to get scooped by unscrupulous folks, don't show them here and remove them from your profile images.

Did you try both the 611 service and the self-serve?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Kcm032524 wrote:

Well. I posted yesterday about a payment voucher being nearly visible - thinking that was the issue to why I couldn't successfully add funds to my account. 

I bought payment voucher #2 today . from a different location. Voucher is clear visible. Paid for both with cash. 

Voucher # 2 was AGAIN rejected from adding the funds to my public moblie account

@Kcm032524 Did you try both self serve account and dialling 611? If the numbers are visable and both methods fail, contact a moderator. They should be able to add them for you.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kcm032524 wrote:

These vouchers can take as much as 24 hours to be 'activated'.

Make sure you're using the correct numbers associated with the Voucher, in the correct location.

The PIN# on the voucher is used when topping up via *611

The Voucher# on the voucher is used when topping up via self-serve

Need Help? Let's chat.