cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Kcm032524
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive purchased a payment voucher from a local Circle K. The payment voucher receipt is barely readable due to Circle K's printer lacking ink. 

I've made many different attempt I'm trying to make out the pin. I've paid for the payment voucher in cash. It's worth 22$ . My plan is $50 . I purchased two at the time & after some time I was able to make out the first receipt / voucher which was worth $28 . 

Although I successfully added $28 to my account, I'm still stuck on how to add this poorly visible voucher. 

Circle K will do nothing due to paying with cash plus these payment vouchers are non refundable. 

Please help 

P.S I can make out the authentication #

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

If one or both of those are the problem voucher then I would not have posted them here. You send those to the moderators. Not here. Click the three dots to the upper right of your post and Edit Reply and remove the images. Then go into your profile under your avatar in the upper right of this window and remove it from there or move it your hidden area.

@Kcm032524 

This is definitely on the merchant - when you received the vouchers, were they not legible at the time of purchase?

I would have demanded my money be returned at the point of sale.

Also, on the recent picture, did you intend to attach two identical vouchers?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once you start typing moderator... You should have Moderator_Team show up

You will have to wait for their response it will be also private message, not email and you will have to authenticate to prove you are the owner of the account.

The wait times very 2-48 hours, if you need to renew today/tomorrow, start you subject with URGENT

You should consider registering cc for autopay it will lower your bill to 48 and give you extra data. You can still use vouchers to pay for your bill

Kcm032524

Thank you so much !!!!! My plan just expired few days ago  

edited by computergeek541: pictures removed

This is online support only

Click on the small envelope top right and then on new message

You can include the picture of the voucher too and anything you can read off of it

When is your renewal date?

Thanks

Kcm032524

how do I do that ? Message them? 

Doesn't public moblie have a 1800 number i could just call

Kcm032524

Ive tried everything 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kcm032524 : Magnifying glass? Backwards binoculars? 4.0 readers? That sucks of the retailer printing barely legible vouchers.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Kcm032524 

Take the best picture you can and try contacting moderators

Send private message to Moderator_Team

In a meantime keep trying

Need Help? Let's chat.