cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Tammyhartmann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased payment vouchers, but when I enter the PIN # (as I have the last three months), I receive an error message advising me that the activation code is not correct.  ???  I have tried several times, but still no luck.

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Tammyhartmann wrote:

I purchased payment vouchers, but when I enter the PIN # (as I have the last three months), I receive an error message advising me that the activation code is not correct.  ???  I have tried several times, but still no luck.

Hi @Tammyhartmann how is everything going with your voucher payment?  I hope by now you had been able to submit the voucher successfully. 

If you had, good for you.  How did you do it?  Did you pay using your self serve account?  If you did, it should ask for the Voucher #.  Did you input the Voucher # as asked? 

If you dialled 611 to submit the voucher, it will say "Please enter the 12-digit pin from your voucher".  Did you enter the 12-digit PIN #?

We will appreciate it if you could come back and give us an update.  Thanks in advance.

Have a great week ahead?  😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tammyhartmann wrote:

You can use either the 611 service or the self-serve. It's alleged that if you have multiple 12 digit codes on it that the one that says voucher is for the self-serve and the one that says PIN is for the 611 service.

But I haven't verified that.

Check your Available Funds to make sure it hasn't in fact gone in.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tammyhartmann wrote:

@Tammyhartmann   Sometimes the voucher funds are not available for several hours and you may need to keep trying to load it over the next several hours.  Also try all the 12 digit numbers on the voucher as the correct PIN isn't always apparent. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tammyhartmann Did you buy the vouchers from the same place? Some retailers have a time delay befor the voucher is active. If not I'm sure a moderator can help you out.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you just buy it? Sometimes it takes 30 min to an hour for it to become active. At least the ones at gas stations (the printouts do). Apparently there are other top up cards that could take 24 hours.

If you just bought it in the last few minutes try in an hour.

Ensure it is public mobile and they did not give you the wrong one like Pcmobile which is Petro Canada mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.