cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher paid

ACdc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Put voucher for my payment and will not allow me to get service and I now been locked out of my account online

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ACdc1 

While you are wait for moderator support, you can call 611 from your phone to add your topup voucher and get your phone working ASAP.

ACdc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your support

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ACdc1 

Try rebooting your phone.  

If you are locked out and unable to reset password, you will need to contact moderator to get access to your self service account.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ACdc1  contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password, to apply payment for you and to reset your service. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.