cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher not working

Terry2772
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to add my payment with a payment voucher.  It tells me it can not be processed at this time.  Is there an issue with the payment system?

15 REPLIES 15

@Terry2772 

You can only try to add a payment 2 times before you get locked out of the system for one hour. However you are not told this you just get a message to try again later or your payment hasn't been accepted. This applies to both self serve and 611 and vouchers and/or credit card payments. 

If your voucher is accepted via 611 it will be confirmed over the phone and a confirmation is sent via SMS from 611. For some reason there are vouchers that just won't be accepted unfortunately the very few customers that have had this issue and had the CSA's add the vouchers to their accounts never identified the retailer that sold the pm vouchers that were a problem.

For future reference vouchers from 7/11, SDM, Shell and London Drugs are all immediately valid and loadable via 611 onto your account. RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by the clerk using your phone number. Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for a larger fee.

More member contributed voucher info and examples of actual vouchers can be viewed in the voucher catalogue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Terry2772 : When you dial 611 does the recording give you a balance?

Does the voucher have more than 1 set of 12 digits? If so, use the one identified as PIN#. Both in 611 and the self-serve.

No spaces either. (I should test that) Edit: Nope...can't type a space.

Or look in your payment history here to see if any payments went through after looking at your Available Funds in the self-serve.

@Terry2772 wrote:

How does the adding urgently work?

There's no hold on the voucher funds...but I have no idea if the funds not being available on your current vouchers is the problem, so you might need to contact customer support for assistance.

Terry2772

I got the ticket to go through thank you

Terry2772

How does the adding urgently work?

@Terry2772 wrote:

I tried to summit a ticket and it did not work.  

@Terry2772   You can send a private message via this link as an alternative to chatbot ticket option:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit:  BTW if you need to add funds urgently to your account, try recharge.com.  You'll get a voucher code for immediate use, but they charge a small fee for the convenience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Terry2772 wrote:

@Terry2772 

you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,

Terry2772

Terry2772

I had a voucher the other night that dod the same thing.  Tried it again in the morning and it would not work.  I am now out money and my phone will be without service in 24 hours 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Terry2772 

some voucher take 24 hr to be active,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@Terry2772 wrote:

I did try both ways neither will work

@Terry2772   Sometimes the funds on certain vouchers take a few hours before they become available for use.  Try again in a little while.  Clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito mode on a new browser. 

You can also remove the solution if dialing 611 didn't work for you.

Terry2772

I did try both ways neither will work

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Terry2772 wrote:

I am trying to add my payment with a payment voucher.  It tells me it can not be processed at this time.  Is there an issue with the payment system?

@Terry2772   If you're trying via self serve without success, perhaps try dialing 611 to load your voucher. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Terry2772 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

Pay for your services through *611 (publicmobile.ca)

or go sign in to Self-Serve, 

Need Help? Let's chat.