cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher not working

Swinsor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Ive bought multiple payment vouchers and none of them have wormed through the online system. Is there another way I can add then to my account? I do not have a card that is accepted for autopay so vouchers are the only way I can pay.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would suggest messaging the moderators with the voucher codes that you written down. 

If they're valid they should be able to add them.

It would be easier if you had the receipt still just to ensure that the voucher codes are correct.

Swinsor

I dont believe the grocery store actually activated them but without the reciepts I have no way to fix it

Swinsor

tried the 611 number and it didnt work. It kept saying my number was invalid. 

I am trying to get the grocery store to reprint the reciepts as I dont have them anymore. I do have the codes written down though. Would that be enough to give to the moderator team if the store cant print the reciepts?

Rifrai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been in a similar situtation, and the only way around it is to contact a moderator @CS_Agent . They're really nice and helpful, and will usually get back to you within 12 hours. 🙂

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The voucher system sometimes doesn't work really well. 

Try manually adding it by calling the 611 number and adding it through there.

If that doesn't work, send a pic of the vouchers to a moderator and they can manually add it onto your account.

Hope that helps.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Swinsor 

When did you purchase the voucher?  Sometimes, it takes some time to "activate"

Try dialing 611 on your phone to input voucher numbers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.