Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher issues.

kovu104
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No response from mods. 

11 REPLIES 11

@kovu104 wrote:

Which one is it for a respolnse 24 48 hrs or 72 or is it 96 hrs that is an unacceptable time when family is worried that they can't get ahold of you both our lines are not working with top ups. Even the lady at CTCS advised its an unacceptable time to wait for problem resolution. 

Not a permanent solution but do you have access to wifi so that you could send a message through other apps like facebook or skype?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

(threads about same issue merged)

kovu104

If anyone want's to use this ref number feel free. I have requested that they refund everyone 6 months worth of service for the slow responses and incorrect information from PM

Your complaint has been submitted. Your incident tracking number is: 00000000984382

PM COMPLAINT CCTS.jpg

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kovu104 wrote:

I know this you don't have to reply with this response. It doesn't help the situation. I sent a message Friday Thursday of last week as well so I don't beleive the 48 hr rule isn't being followed per their terms of service.

I didn't realize it had been that long. Hopefully that means you'll be hearing back from them soon, since you are beyond the 48 hour mark.

Just curious, did you try to use the voucher right away? I've heard some vouchers can take several hours after purchase before they are usable. Have you tried to use it again after you first tried several days ago?

kovu104

I know this you don't have to reply with this response. It doesn't help the situation. I sent a message Friday Thursday of last week as well so I don't beleive the 48 hr rule isn't being followed per their terms of service.

MandyJ

@kovu104 wrote:

When you have doctors trying to call 48 hrs is unacceptable. 

It certainly is unacceptable in certain cases to wait 48 hours for a response, but that's just the way that Public Mobile is set up. A classic "you get what you pay for" situation. It's even stated on their website that it can take that long, depending on the number of help requests they are receiving. If you are in a situation where you cannot wait that long for customer service (should you need it), then using a third tier service like Public Mobile, who doesn't offer live support probably isn't for you. You may need to move up to a higher tier service and pay more, so you have access to speedier resolutions in the future.

kovu104

When you have doctors trying to call 48 hrs is unacceptable. 

kovu104

Which one is it for a respolnse 24 48 hrs or 72 or is it 96 hrs that is an unacceptable time when family is worried that they can't get ahold of you both our lines are not working with top ups. Even the lady at CTCS advised its an unacceptable time to wait for problem resolution. 

kovu104

Yes 611 failed as well of course I would have tried that. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kovu104 wrote:

No response from mods. 

@kovu104  Response time can take up to 48 hours and maybe 72 if they are busy. Smiley Sad

Edit: It appears to be a Public Mobile system problem. Maybe try to use top-ups instead of vouchers?:

Instant Top-Up
"Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details."

Lar

@kovu104  "no response" as in they haven't answered your message or have you sent them a message at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

A bit more information about your problem and some of us may be able to help well you wait the 24 to 28 hours for a response mail from the mods.

Did you try 611 from your phone to enter the payment? 

Need Help? Let's chat.