cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher doesn't work

cilia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First I tried to pay with my credit card, but that didn't work because I don't have a Canadian one. I bought a Payment voucher in store and got a 12-digit PIN, but it keeps saying that it doesn't work (Unfortunately, Voucher #... could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again). Can someone help me please? I am offline for almost a week now 😞

4 REPLIES 4

cilia

London drugs

cilia

I bought it 4 days ago, but keeps giving me an error. Not sure if I can call the number since my account is suspended

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@cilia, some store seem to delay sending activation information on the vouchers.  Try again in a couple of hours.

What store did you buy from, I'd like to start a list so I know which ones *may* be causing an issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cilia wrote:

First I tried to pay with my credit card, but that didn't work because I don't have a Canadian one. I bought a Payment voucher in store and got a 12-digit PIN, but it keeps saying that it doesn't work (Unfortunately, Voucher #... could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again). Can someone help me please? I am offline for almost a week now 😞

There MAY be a delay in voucher validity.

You can try 611 to enter the voucher as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.