cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment visa update

Bremare911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have access to my email . I know my account number and phone number and password but I can’t seem to log in unless I use the email and I need to update my visa as I have a new expiry date . I have two accounts and one I was able to update as I use a different email for it 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bremare911 wrote:

I don’t have access to my email . I know my account number and phone number and password but I can’t seem to log in unless I use the email and I need to update my visa as I have a new expiry date . I have two accounts and one I was able to update as I use a different email for it 

If you don't remember which email you used for the second account, you can check the PM welcome email received after activation.  Go through all you email account to find the PM welcome email and use that email as the username to login.

You need to create a support ticket for help if you cannot which email you used for the second account,  Since you cannot login to your account, you can provide your account PIN# to prove that you are the account owner.  If you forgot your PIN#, provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bremare911  - do you remember creating a SELF SERVE account for the 2nd Public Mobile account/SIM?

You can register for a SELF SERVE account here: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

You must use a unique email for each Public Mobile phone number/account; so it cannot be the same one as the other account that you can log into.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bremare911 

In order to log into your public mobile self serve to manage your public mobile account, you do not need to have access to the registered email account to login to self serve.  Once you're in,  you can update your payment card information.

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common errors and glitches that sometimes occur with this fussy process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bremare911 , I am not sure what you mean you don't have access to the email.  So long as you remember which email address was used to set up the account and you have the password, you can login.  There is no authentication involving the actual email account.  If you have forgotten the email address used for the account, then you need to initiate a support ticket by clicking on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page.  Unfortunately there is not prompt for forgot email address.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bremare911 wrote:

@Bremare911 

Did you use the Forgot your password option?

If you locked yourself out with too many attempts, try back in 1 hour.

Since you have 2 accounts, it may be important to clear your browser's cache/cookie OR just use a different browser for your other account.

If still issues, only Moderators can get you back into your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.