Did you mean: 

Payment using debit visa

shodder26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone have any trouble using debit visa for payments

8 REPLIES 8

BD89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a debit Visa and I'm trying to pay my bill but it eont let me put my expiry date my card expires in 2025 and u only have it till 2024 

How an I supposed to use the payment 

shodder26

I found out that yes you can use visa debit for payment 

shodder26

Thank you. I have a friend who wants to sign up and asking for him. Will let you know if works 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I have used Visa debit for last year and change and there has been no issue at all.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shodder26 If you cannot use your debit card, you can purchase PM voucher from Walmart, Wow mobile, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Shoppers drug mart OR online on recharge.com (PayPal accepted).

@shodder26

Here is a copy and paste from the knowledge base article.  

We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian and American financial institutions, and are registered to a Canadian or American address. If you are using a credit or Visa Debit card, please leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank and make sure that the address you input matches the address associated with the card.

Leave the apartment section blank.  Sometimes the public mobile website is finicky.  Try again with different web browser, incognito mode or clearing cache sometimes helps.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@shodder26

PM does not accept debit card - only credit card and PM topup voucher.

@popping, According to the recent KB article, Visa debit is supported for payments.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Need Help? Let's chat.