cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment using a voucher

Supermariojam24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to pay my phone bill using a voucher but when I'm trying to put the 12 digit code it doesn't get through...here is the 12 digit code..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...can you guys answer right away coz my payment is due tomorrow

edited by computergeek541

5 REPLIES 5

@Supermariojam24 

Which retailer did you buy the voucher the voucher from? Not all vouchers can be loaded right away. Is there more than one 12 digit number on the voucher? It could be listed as the pin #, the redemption # or the voucher #. It can be easier to load it using 611. If thats not possible then clear your browser and reboot the device your using to access your self serve account. Open a single tab in secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari. Log into your account and try loading your voucher now.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Any Oracle's online to remove voucher code? (Probably already used by now😂)

@mimmo @ShawnC13 @Luddite @computergeek541 @will13am 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When did you buy the voucher ?  It can sometimes take 24 hours for activation. 

If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Supermariojam24 wrote:

I'm trying to pay my phone bill using a voucher but when I'm trying to put the 12 digit code it doesn't get through...here is the 12 digit code..xxxxxxx...can you guys answer right away coz my payment is due tomorrow

3 dots upper right of your post. Edit. You just threw free money on the table.

Try the 611 service. But sometimes vouchers get delayed.

Need Help? Let's chat.