Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment taken Twice

Pankaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I hope you are doing well !!

Can you help me out with the Payment issue?

I am looking Customer care email address because they have deducted 2 Time money from my card. what is the way to refund the money?

your help will be appreciated.

Moved by ShawnC13 From monthly announcement thread

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pankaj 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pankaj 

If the payment was very recent (within the past 24 hours), it may also be that the amount is displaying as a 'pending' or 'unauthorized' payment on your credit card statement and also showing as a 'posted' or 'authorized' payment.   

If this is the case, you will notice the pending / unauthorized value will drop out of that section very soon.

@Pankaj 

Yes best to leave it for your next renewal. But you may want to open a ticket and have a FEW open a ticket with the tech team to see why your card got charged twice to make sure it does charge it twice going forward.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would be better off to leave the credit in your account to be used towards your next payment.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Pankaj wrote:

Hi,

I hope you are doing well !!

Can you help me out with the Payment issue?

I am looking Customer care email address because they have deducted 2 Time money from my card. what is the way to refund the money?

your help will be appreciated.

Log into self service and see if the money is in Available Funds. If it is just leave it there and it will be used on the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.