cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment submit button is not activated.

rehabconsult
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help in re activating my plan which was suspended. I need to make a payment but the submit button on payment page is unavailable. Autopay is active. plan expires tomorrow unless i make  a payment. Please help me reactivate my plan so that I don't lose the number.

9 REPLIES 9

rehabconsult

It worked. Ty so much. I had forgotten that I suspended the service and put it on lost stolen mode. It worked. Ty So much my friend. God bless.

@rehabconsult  you need to take it off of lost/ stolen first then use the one time payment to add the $6

See screenshot below on where to do it.

Make a patment.png

Stay safe.

@rehabconsult wrote:

Phone is put of the country and i put it on suspend mode. It needs to be activated by tomorrow midnight. I was sick and couldn't attend to it yet. Auto pay is active and I need to make a payment of $6. I chose payment method as Credit Card, but the submit button is not active..I cannot click on it.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

if phone is out of the country call using another phone 1 855 4 PUBLIC

rehabconsult

Phone is put of the country and i put it on suspend mode. It needs to be activated by tomorrow midnight. I was sick and couldn't attend to it yet. Auto pay is active and I need to make a payment of $6. I chose payment method as Credit Card, but the submit button is not active..I cannot click on it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

or Using 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):

611 will happily take payments without need of a PIN.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
If you’re looking to make basic account changes, you can dial *611 on your phone to:
Make a payment with a Public Mobile payment voucher, or through a pre-registered credit card.
Purchase Add-Ons or review a summary of Add-On usage.
Check your account balance and confirm your plan expiry date.
Add or remove AutoPay

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rehabconsult 

You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rehabconsult wrote:

I need help in re activating my plan which was suspended. I need to make a payment but the submit button on payment page is unavailable. Autopay is active. plan expires tomorrow unless i make  a payment. Please help me reactivate my plan so that I don't lose the number.

Expires as in the end of 90 days of suspension?

You could use 611 to make the payment.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you’re without a base plan for 90 days, your account will be deactivated and you’ll lose your phone number and any balance remaining on your account, including your Add-Ons. Your 30-day base plans expire and are set to automatically renew every 30 days. Base plans can only be renewed when there’s a sufficient balance on the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.