cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredfor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Payment/service issues related to auto-pay renewals

@darlicious

"You give pm permission to attempt to charge your card the amount owing for plan renewal minus any account balances or rewards....once and only once.

Yes and no. I don't think you understand what autopay is.

I have authorized Public mobile once to bill by credit card every month indefinitely, until I cancel. Public mobile has correctly charged my credit card every month, until now.

Whether I win a dispute with my bank about an incorrect charge to my credit card is a separate question.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fredfor 

Yes and win that dispute with your bank in regards to pm and you will be paying by voucher ever after.

Edit: And you are missing my point....read the small print of your other service agreements with other service providers that you have set up pre-authorized payments.

jaime_peralta56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im need to give my new visa cart

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jaime_peralta56 wrote:

@jaime_peralta56 

Have you registered for a Self Serve account, you do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then, once registered, you log into your Self Serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

When you can get in, go here to change your credit card details:

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@jaime_peralta56 wrote:

Hi @jaime_peralta56 

Here's is an image showing where you can find Manage my card, click Payment tab on overview page

manage my card.png

There are some glitches in the website and at times, you won't be able to change your credit card yourself on self serve.

Try calling 611.

Main Menu

• To make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher or a credit card – press 1
  • To buy an Add-on – press 2
  • To review a summary of your current add-on usage – press 3
  • To check your account balance – press 4
  • To add or remove autopay – 5  (you need your 4-digit pin code for this)

If still doesn't work, contact the Moderator_Team to help you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Preferred way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Alternate way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take from 1 hr to 2 days (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Good luck

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.