cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment refund

annettedavid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was trying to change my plan and hit submit twice now there is 80$ in my account I want a refund for one charge.  I tried reaching out to moderator but my information blanks out when I try to give it on the chat line. I dont want to continue the plan after a month.  Also my plan doesnt seem to be updated from the 35$ to 40$.  Please help

11 REPLIES 11

annettedavid

My APN shows 3G for an Iphone 8 its weird

annettedavid

I did that but to no advantage I didnt get a solution.

@annettedavidPer Term of services, there is usually no refunds on plans that you had already purchased. It sounds like you are using an Android phone and need your APN configured correctly to use the internet. To get refund on your unused credit you will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner and chat with SIMon so that a support ticket will be generated for you.

annettedavid

I have upgraded my Plan to 40 dollars 4.5 GB but it doesnt show yet.  Plus I have paid 40 plus 40 by mistake.  I want to get out of this Plan and take up mobility because I am not able to browse or use internet or anything in this data or plan.  Please refund the amount to my card and close my account.  If you can shift this credit of 80 dollars mobility is more than happy to port us from Public to Telus.  Please help in this issue or give me a refund.  Awaiting your urgent reply.  

@annettedavid wrote:

I changed my password tried logging in but its saying error logging in 

When you changed it, a wrong password might have been set by mistake. Check caps lock.  If it doesn't let you in account, try the forgot password link.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @annettedavid

We will be more than happy to assist!

Make sure you use Google Chrome , Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and please clear the browsing history (clear cash and cookies as well) . If its still not working , use an incognito page! 

If you're still inquiring this issue , please send us a private message on Community 🙂 

Ioana ^_~ Moderator Team 

annettedavid

I changed my password tried logging in but its saying error logging in 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There may have been a technical issue when contacting a moderator. Try again, when convenient. Click on "Contact Human".

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@annettedavid wrote:

They need to have a better way to reach out to customers.  What if we need to talk to someone on an urgent basis

Have you ever called any Telecom company to get something fixed on an urgent basis, and had them do it right away? Usually it is just an adjustment on your next bill.

annettedavid

They need to have a better way to reach out to customers.  What if we need to talk to someone on an urgent basis

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@annettedavid, this prepaid service generally does not offer refunds.  From what I can tell, getting one takes a long time to process.  You might be better off leaving the funds in the account for the next payment.  If you are having problems submiting a ticket to the moderator team, try clearing browser cache and doing it again using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.