cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment questions

Jc2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just been charged $7 on Jan 11. I checked the payment history, it shows ‘Automatic Top-Up’.

would you please let me know what is this charge for? Thanks!

Jonathan C

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joewillier 

Is there a chance that you are from Quebec and speak French? There's a whole French side to the community. Click on the Francais icon near the upper right and you can try your luck in French. But I'm just wondering.

So you activated in a store then?

Joewillier
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How are services when I can’t use my phone for calls or services . Like really I don’t like this way confused cause if I would of know this pm was all on line I would of never picked it . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joewillier : So your services are all back and working?

Almost all of us here are fellow customers trying to help. But we don't have access to your internal account. If you have those kinds of account issues then you need to go through the moderators which it seems you have.

Here in the community, we can help you with ideas and suggestions but you are the one to do them in your account or on your phone. Thus my mention of this being a hands-on, self-serve kind of place. We can't.

Joewillier

From the moderate team he helped fix my service with a 2 month free . Why is it so hard with this site 

Joewillier

I was give two months free from moderate team 

Joewillier

I had an issue with my computer home moderator helped me they gave me 2 months free just don’t know how to active plan 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Jc2000 .

Every 30 days you have to pay for your plan.

So if you were only charged $7 I will presume that you had money in your available balance plus possibly some rewards?

First the system credited rewards to your balance then debits your balance for your plan amount. Any remainder amount owed on your plan is then charged "AutoPay" to your credit card on file to pay for your plan plus province taxes.

Sound about right?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jc2000 wrote:

Hi, I just been charged $7 on Jan 11. I checked the payment history, it shows ‘Automatic Top-Up’.

would you please let me know what is this charge for? Thanks!

Jonathan C

Did your plan just renew? That sounds like autopay. Maybe you had some balance from credits in your Available Funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.