cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

Kamazi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for me plan that was due on the 15th for June 2021. I added money and it even says on my account I have available fund o $56 dollars and my plan is $50. But I still can’t receive calls nor I can call out. Please help I need my phone to work!

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

Good Luck

@Kamazi1 wrote:

I paid for me plan that was due on the 15th for June 2021. I added money and it even says on my account I have available fund o $56 dollars and my plan is $50. But I still can’t receive calls nor I can call out. Please help I need my phone to work!

I know that you once again got your plan working, but for a $50 plan, you only had to do a $50 top up.  I'm uncertain if you had an extra $6 aleeady in your account but the available balance of $56 would mean that you paid $56+tax if you did a top up for that full $56 balance amount.

Kamazi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got it fixed! Thank you so much!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kamazi1 

Is there a reactivate button in self service?

If not or it does not work try this. In self service choose lost/stolen. Suspend your service and then log out. Log back in after 1 minute and resume your service. Is the status Active in self service? If yes log out and reboot your phone.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kamazi1 :Can you login to your self serve account and post screenshot of your main screen showing what open you on, remember to edit out personal info.

Try power off then on your phone, also try take sim out then out in again.

Need Help? Let's chat.