cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

Rusty2327
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My previous Visa card was expired and I cannot get my new one to process to make my payments , would love some help . Thanks 

13 REPLIES 13

ah thanks @computergeek541 @Anonymous I did a quick search and was trying to see if I could maybe buy PM stuff online from them vouchers etc. but no go, only in store it says on the website. 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So like shoppers drug mart?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@hairbag1  is london drugs a westcoast thing? We dont have London drugs anywhere near us. And Iive near London...kinda funny...lol

They're a well regarded "drug" store that also sells some groceries, small appliances, electronics etc.

Locations

Edit: @Naepalm from this list, out west here I've never seen Proxim, Hasty Market, Guardian, Jean Coutu, MacEwen, metro, PharmaChoice, Loblaws, Provigo, Couche-Tard, Rabba, Sprint, Remedy'sRx, Super Sagamie, express Mart, uniprix, Value Drug Mart, Valu-Mart.
Loblaws the corporation certainly has a presence in these parts mostly with RCS.

@Carniam : London Drugs has more than Shoppers. ie. electronics anyway.

@Naepalm

There are no London Drugs locations east of Winnipeg.

@hairbag1  is london drugs a westcoast thing? We dont have London drugs anywhere near us. And Iive near London...kinda funny...lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rusty2327 wrote:

My previous Visa card was expired and I cannot get my new one to process to make my payments , would love some help . Thanks 

To add to all the options being thrown your way, you can also use prepaid "credit" card gift cards.

@Rusty2327 

Options such as recharge.com accept Paypal, but you'd need to use another funding source such as a bank account or existing Paypal balance.  Do you have a Visa Debit card?  Some banks use these by default now for chequing and savings account without some customers realising it, and these can be used to make Public Mobile top ups.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rusty2327 wrote:

If you're still having problems...you can get a payment voucher at your local Shell gas station, London Drugs or many other retail supplier. Then you can add the voucher to your account by dialing 611 or use the self service method on-line. You can deal with the credit card issue later on.

Alternative is to use on-line payment service such as recharge.com or ding.com...but they do charge a small user fee.

Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rusty2327 wrote:

If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can register your new credit or Visa debit card . you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you still need help message PM, here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit  creditCard’. Accepted cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address "exactly" as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Rusty2327  When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Once you add it. If your account is suspended. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.