cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

TonyT168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Sir/Madam

I set up an auto payment with my credit card, for some reason it did not work, I tried to register my credit card information again, still not working. I called card issuer not thing wrong from their side. Then I tried again with different credit cards, none of them worked!

Please kindly help on this issue. Much Appreciated!

Tony T

6 REPLIES 6

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@TonyT168 Check to see if your credit card has been charged. If it has, then follow @PAULRANG18  advice about contacting a moderator.

@TonyT168 wrote:

Hi, Sir/Madam

I set up an auto payment with my credit card, for some reason it did not work, I tried to register my credit card information again, still not working. I called card issuer not thing wrong from their side. Then I tried again with different credit cards, none of them worked!

Please kindly help on this issue. Much Appreciated!

Tony T

Alan80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check if there is firewall or not and check if your VPN is connected? Try disconnec the VPN and see!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again a short time later. Webpage issues eventually resolve themselves. If issues then persist, contact a moderator by clicking ?, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait time is a few hours or less, or within a day.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Multiple failed attempts can result in the payment card being locked out.  To resolve that, you would need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@TonyT168 Wait a few hours and try again using a new incognito browser window. If you have an old card, delete first, then add the new one. Do not include apt #, and no spaces in the postal code.

Letr us know how you make out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure to leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.