Did you mean: 

Payment problem

Ellis123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan, do I need to return the excess deductions to me

6 REPLIES 6

@180walsh wrote:

WE ARE ALREADY ON AUTO PAT SINCE DECEMBER, 2020

WE ARE TOLD OUR ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ENOUGH FUNDS ON OUR CARD, OR WHEREVER THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE PAYMENT. 

@180walsh ,

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

*Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)

@180walsh 

You will need to log into your account and make a one time payment or dial 611 and enter a payment with card on file. Credit card payments thru 611 require the use of your 4 digit pin code. Payments via 611 whether by card on file or by voucher almost always immediately restart your service after payment is made successfully.

Once logged into your account.....choose payment, one time payment, credit card, other amount. Enter the amount owing + any rewards that were applied to your balance (ie $2 autopay) and make the payment. Go back to your overview page. If your service does not say active click on the reactivate button.

If nothing happens and your payment remains in your balance go to the plans or usage pages. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Does your service now say active? If so log out and reboot your phone. If not attempt a $1 one time payment and repeat the above instructions. If your service is still not active you may have to contact the moderators to restart your service ( though unlikely.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@180walsh : Unfortunately, sometimes autopay fails.

Are you sure the registered payment card hasn't expired?

Do you have multiple accounts here renewing on the same night?

Can you try doing a manual payment with the card now?

180walsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WE ARE ALREADY ON AUTO PAT SINCE DECEMBER, 2020

WE ARE TOLD OUR ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ENOUGH FUNDS ON OUR CARD, OR WHEREVER THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE PAYMENT. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ellis123 

If you did accidentally choose an immediate plan change versus upon next renewal, you could try requesting nicely of the moderators to revert back to it being on the next renewal.

There's no guarantees they may be able to do this - but it's worth the ask if you were only at the start of a cycle when making the change.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you changed immediately, the amount you prepaid is gone. There's no adjusting of a bill or prorated refunds.

It's always recommended to change a plan at the next renewal so the prepaid funds don't disappear and your account rolls over to the new plan/payment amount seamlessly.

Need Help? Let's chat.