cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment-plan change

37chappel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guy, I have a question about changin plans/double payment. 

We went to addon a couple of things becuase we are going to be in the US for the month of April. The regular payment of my regular plan came out Feb23. I then changed the plan by mistake including text -call to US. (50 dollar plan). I realized that this plan will not be good to me and was charged in full on March 5. So my question is, how do I get the 50 plan credited back as this is not what we need. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@37chappel wrote:

We went to addon a couple of things becuase we are going to be in the US for the month of April. The regular payment of my regular plan came out Feb23. I then changed the plan by mistake including text -call to US. (50 dollar plan). I realized that this plan will not be good to me and was charged in full on March 5. So my question is, how do I get the 50 plan credited back as this is not what we need. Thank you. 

@37chappel, there will be NO refund as mistakes made because it is charged as prepaid. For you US trip, you can buy the US roaming plan right before you go to the States because it lasts for 10 days only. It really depends what services do you need while you are in the States. I have different SIM card for going to the States for I go for a day for two. You can also just buy the roaming data plan for many apps online that you can call within North America for free such as Fongo and TextNow.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@37chappel wrote:

You have to be very careful when changing plans. If you elect to change the plan immediately then the previous plan is gone (no refunds) and the new plan takes effect.

In the future the best way to change a plan in my opinion is to apply it on your next renewal date, that way if you change you mind you can change back or to another one without losing you previous plan and funds.

@37chappel wrote:

Gennearlly, once a plan change is done, it's done.  Not only was a plan purchased for which there are no refunds, you also abandoned what you had paid for your original plan.

I can't promise anything, but the only people who could possibly do anything would be the moderators.  They can be reached by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@37chappel, you will need to contact the moderator team to discuss refunds for incorrect plan selections.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.