cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not processing

Ttlj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received an update that my account had been suspended, turns out I forgot to update my CC in my settings as it has a new expiry date. I went to register my card and I keep getting an error saying that the payment cannot be processed. I have funds on the card and spoke to the bank and it should be processing, each time I try to process I get an entry in my online banking from public mobile for $0. Any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Someone_here wrote:

@Ttlj

In the payment page in your selfserve, be sure to enter your address, postal code and name exactly as they appear on your credit card statement.

Also, if you have an apartment number or anything out of the ordinary in your address, or if your address/name are very long, try to remove/shorten them.

This is the most likely culprit.  Your name and address have to match your credit card statement exactly.  If you have an appartment or suite number, you may need to enter it in the address line, exactly as it appears on your statement.  For example, my address is 555 Main St and my suite number is 42.  My credit card statements show it was 42-555 Main St.  If I try to enter just 555 Main St and 42 as my appartment number, the system won't take it.  

(Note:  no my actual address!  The details have been changed to protect the innocent 🙂 )

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Ttlj, sorry to hear that you are having issues.  Your best way forward would be to private message a MOD

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Make sure you have your notifications for private messages turned on and you can do that here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@Ttlj

In the payment page in your selfserve, be sure to enter your address, postal code and name exactly as they appear on your credit card statement.

Also, if you have an apartment number or anything out of the ordinary in your address, or if your address/name are very long, try to remove/shorten them.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser, clearing your browser cache, or try ingognito mode in your browser. Sometimes these methods help. If this doesnt work you should private message a MOD for assistance

Need Help? Let's chat.