cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not applied

twilightmyst72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I tried to reload my phone plan and while it says on my credit card payments the payment was taken, my account says there was an issue and will not apply the payment to my account. Can you please help??

12 REPLIES 12

Paquirri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My service has been suspended again today April 23, 2019. I did my monthly payment on April 15, 2019, and my plan will expire on May 14, 2019. My plan was suspended in April 15 because the payment was not applied. You solved the issues; however, today my plan has been suspended again. Could you please reactivate my plan in the proper way, so I wouldn't have more issues with my service.

Thanks

cindy2018

Thank you so much! It has already solved. The plan has changed.

Sincerely,

Cindy

Paquirri

It doesn't work. I just contacted the moderator

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindy2018 

Message deleted...

- ops.  Confused the two different issues in this same thread...

cindy2018

My account balance has $27 .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paquirri  - Something went wrong with your payment processing.  you can try to add $1 to your account.  There is a good chance that this will re-activate your plan.  The $1 will be left in your account balance for you to use next month, etc.  If that doesn't work, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to help you with this issue.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Paquirri

Hello,

I just made a payment colling *611 & using my registered credit card as usual. However the payment it was not applied. I log in into my account, and it says "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds". My current plan Cycle is $33, Available funds: $33, & Amount due $0.00.

I tried to pay again, but when I call *611 it says my current amount due in my plan is $0. If I check my account balance it says my balance is $33. I called the bank and they said the amount was already taking from my credit card.

When I log into my account, i click reactivate current plan. Then. pop up the make a payment option; then, I click submit and pop up "Sorry, the minimum payment accepted is $1.00 and the maximum payment accepted is $300.00"

I dont have phone service, any help to reactivate my account, please

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindy2018 wrote:

I want to change my plan ,but I can't change plan now and must wait until next renewal date.
Why?

So you clicked on Change Plan and chose a plan to change to...now at the bottom there should be two buttons 1) Change plan now 2) Change on next renewal date. Are these not available to you?

If you do Change plan now you will lose what you've already paid for your current plan. There are no refunds or pro-rating.

cindy2018

I want to change my plan ,but I can't change plan now and must wait until next renewal date.
Why?

twilightmyst72

Thanks 🙂 

@twilightmyst72There have been some system problems the last few days, you will need to contact the moderators. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

FYI, to edit your posts just click the three dots in the top right corner of your post Smiley Happy

twilightmyst72

Never mind it went thru 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.