cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment make with credit card - Phone REMOVED

PM18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried twice to make a payment this morning with my Visa card but I got the msg that it was a mistake with the credit card, I tried with the master card twice and I gor the same msg,

I just saw that the 1 payment on Visa cars was approved but i have 2 paymenst pending on mi Mastercard visa. Please cancel the two payments made with the Master card and one with the Visa. I only want to pay $10/month

Thank you, I would like to have confirmation that you cancel the transactions requested.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PM18, any payments that are successful will show up in the payment history in the self serve account.  Take a look at the information in the payment history to see if it matches the credit card payment history.  Generally, top up payments if successful are immediate.  Auto pay with credit card will occur on the renewal day. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PM18 wrote:

I tried twice to make a payment this morning with my Visa card but I got the msg that it was a mistake with the credit card, I tried with the master card twice and I gor the same msg,

I just saw that the 1 payment on Visa cars was approved but i have 2 paymenst pending on mi Mastercard visa. Please cancel the two payments made with the Master card and one with the Visa. I only want to pay $10/month

Thank you, I would like to have confirmation that you cancel the transactions requested.

@PM18, first off as this is a public forum I removed your phone number from the title.  You would probably be better off trying to contact the credit card company and seeing if the can stop these pending charges because as stated the current wait time is in days and not hours and will get faster service from the CC company

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PM18 wrote:

For confirmation that the transactions have been cancelled (this may happen automatically since its pending) you would need to message the mods, Please note it may take 1-3 days for a response. 

Keep in mind this is a public forum and can be accessed by anyone on the internet so removing any personal information would be wise.

Need Help? Let's chat.