cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made, account shows 0.00

issuetree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,
I just made a payment of 45.00 through self-serve.

It shows in my payment history, but the available funds still shows 0.00.

Thus, I can't change my plan.

Please help

36 REPLIES 36

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
The reason why.. Is because of your plan expired... You would owe 45 to renew.. When you added 45.. The system right away takes what you owe... So $45. Leaving you once again with $0... So do the math -$45+$45=$0 to add an add on or change the plan you must pay for the new plan!

issuetree

It's 45.00 after taxes. In all I paid 50.85 (45 + tax)
So ideally I should get 45 to use to select my plan.

However, currently, it shows 0.00 as available funds 😞

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @issuetree, not sure if your $45 include tax, or the addon plus tax is less than $45.

issuetree

Thank you for the replies.

My account expired a few days back.

So I made the payment of 45.00 through my credit card. Now I want to use these funds to select my plan.

However, when I go to "Plans and Add-ons" and change plan, it says that I do not have the sufficient funds in my balance.

But when I check the "transactions" tab, it shows that I have made the payment today.

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if you have a plan of $45 and you add $45.. the system will deduct the $45 you just added leaving you with $0. you would then need to add funds to change the plan..

Also I suggest adding money and then changing the plan just before your next renewal, as to not waste the money you just spent.

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @issuetree,

I'm not sure I fully understand your issue.

If you paid for a 45$ plan, it's normal that the balance of your account is now lower than the actual plan cost :

EX if you had 45$ in your account and paiy for a 45$ plan, then there's 0 left in your account.

The main question is : Can you currently use your 45$ plan with your SIM card?

Need Help? Let's chat.