cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

Rosieboo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it take for my payment transaction With public mobile to be shown up in my Online Banking App? 

I'm registered for autopay and my plan has been renewed but the transaction has not yet been posted or deducted from my Bank account t amd it's been over 7 days 

11 REPLIES 11

@Hannahbear31 wrote:

Tried too but now im suspended and i don't understand why just wanna pay for bill assap please. I need my phone for work

@Hannahbear31 

You can also try clearing your browser cache and opening a new tab using incognito mode to see if that helps.

Next step would be to update the credit card registered on your account. You can update the card info as per instructions hereOnce you have successfuly updated your card info, you can try making a payment.

You should know that the card info (including your name and address) has to match exactly what your card provider has on file.

You must leave the apartment field blank. If you live in an apartment, enter your address in this format "1-123 Main Street". Make sure you using a Canadian or US card.

If you try the same card more than a few times, it will get locked/refused by PM. And you will have to contact Moderators for help.

Meanwhile you can purchase payment vouchers to reactivate your account.

Hannahbear31

Tried too but now im suspended and i don't understand why just wanna pay for bill assap please. I need my phone for work

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have enough funds to cover your plan, your credit card will not be charged.
Also, when your plan renewal is completed, you will receive a text message from PM.

Rosieboo

Thank You so much!

That helps 🙂

@Rosieboo wrote:

20200121_114416.jpg

This is my transaction history.. I'm not sure if I did had enough credit to cover my renewal can you please advise?

Yes your credits covered your renewal on January 13. And you still have $12 credit leftover which will be applied towards your next renewal.

Rosieboo

20200121_114416.jpg

This is my transaction history.. I'm not sure if I did had enough credit to cover my renewal can you please advise?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rosieboo wrote:

How long does it take for my payment transaction With public mobile to be shown up in my Online Banking App? 

I'm registered for autopay and my plan has been renewed but the transaction has not yet been posted or deducted from my Bank account t amd it's been over 7 days 

@Rosieboo  Is it possible that you had enough credit in your account to cover your plan renewal? If yes, the your cc will not be charged. Check your selfserve account online and hit the Payment History link on the landing page.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosieboo wrote:

Is this your first renewal? Did you sign up during the Second 30 days free promo and that might be why there hasn't been anything show as charges in your bank account?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It would be charged to your credit card. Do you have a visa debit card attached to your bank account that is on auto-pay with public mobile?..

Check your credit card attached to public mobile that's where the charge would be.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually should be posted by your renewal date.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Rosieboo wrote:

It should be there on the same day.

Have you tried refreshing the page?

Logon your PM self-serve account to confirm whether your card was charged. 

Maybe you had sufficent credits to cover your plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.