cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

Amandajo100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having issues paying my bill. No matter what card I try the site keeps rejecting them. I have been in touch with my card companies and it is a problem on PM end. I have sent private messages to the team over 24 hours ago with no response. My bill is due in 2 days with no way of paying it. 

17 REPLIES 17

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Interesting.... I remember when having the phone number right mattered, but to be honest I have not had the same issues lately.

I beleive each vendor can customize how exact hey want their CC validation process to be, perhaps PM is being very strigent on verification.

TBH... I prefer verified by VISA, it just works and it's way easier....

Thanks to let us know that everything is OK now and what was your solution! @shirleykywong 

shirleykywong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your suggestions.

The mod got back to me and said I have to enter the EXACT address that the credit card company has in their system.

I entered the EXACT address and it worked.

Also, the mod advised me not to share the credit card info with them even in private messages.

Hope this helped others who face similar issues.

PM100

While you are waiting for a mod response, I wonder if it is an option for you to pay any outstanding money owed using a voucher and then use that trick i've read in several posts about how to get an account out of suspension by saying phone has been lost and then afterwards saying its been found.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

I am pretty new at all this though...so take my comment with a grain of salt. Good Luck !

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shirleykywong wrote:

I have the same issue. Tried different cards. All rejected.

I called my credit card company. They looked at the transaction on their end. Said the expiry date was missing that's why it was denied. I of course did enter the expiry date on the payment page. Something is wrong with PM's website. My account has been suspended because my old card has expired and I cannot enter my new card into the system.

Very frustrating! I private-messaged moderator since Wednesday evening. So far, no reply.

Just in the meantime, perhaps try a few things.

Clear the browser history.

Try Chrome incognito mode

Try a different browser all together.

Maybe these will help. At least until a Mod gets back to you...

@shirleykywong wrote:

I called my credit card company. They looked at the transaction on their end. Said the expiry date was missing that's why it was denied. I of course did enter the expiry date on the payment page. Something is wrong with PM's website. My account has been suspended because my old card has expired and I cannot enter my new card into the system.

Very frustrating! I private-messaged moderator since Wednesday evening. So far, no reply.

Did you take out all your information from your credit card first?? Before change with a new one? here....MANAGE MY CARDADBAFA8D-9EB5-4691-8417-CD5315D3D825.png

shirleykywong

sanmeetvirdi93

Heyy

It can just be a glitch. So they might fix it sooner. 

Amandajo100

I read that about trying incognito mode yesterday on here so I tried it yesterday and it didn't work. 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amandajo100 wrote:

I am using chrome now

Maybe try using incognito mode?

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and then New Incognito Window.
  3. A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon Incognito.

Amandajo100

I am using chrome now

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Curious.. have you tried a different browser like Chrome?

Or... does that suggestion not apply to this scenario?

Good luck!

Amandajo100

Thank you but I have tried everything that people were suggesting and nothing works. I have used different browsers and even different devices with the same result. 

PM100

I just signed a card up successfully a few moments ago. It was interesting that it worked on the first try given that  the format for the postal code that i used was as an example, "A1B 2C" even though the postal code was of course actually "A1B 2C3". My cc company shows my postal code on the bill as having a space and based on some community comments that space could be important. However when you leave a space in the PM form then you can't fit the last character ("3" in the example above). Long story short it still seems to have worked for me which is a bit odd i know. Maybe trying this will help you ?

Also it might be of note that I used my chrome browser which had never been to a PM site before and so had no cookies in it. My edge browser has many pm cookies from browsing and sign-up and it wouldn't even load the self care website this morning (just hanging, waiting - although it works now so it might be related to glitches on pm servers this morning).  However  both chrome and firefox loaded the site instantly when tested at the same moment.  Just saying all this because cache and cookies as others have said in other threads does have an impact and it seems is always another consideration to the problem. 

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Many have recently been succeful with a payment by leaving the suite number area blank or incorporating the suite number into the main address line (do not use the # sign: example 321 - 12345 street).

Amandajo100

Ok thank you 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amandajo100 wrote:

I am having issues paying my bill. No matter what card I try the site keeps rejecting them. I have been in touch with my card companies and it is a problem on PM end. I have sent private messages to the team over 24 hours ago with no response. My bill is due in 2 days with no way of paying it. 

@Amandajo100  Other customers are also reporting similar issues. Hopefully the moderators will respond soon with a fix. If you don't hear back your options are recharge.com or vouchers/instant top-ups from one of the following locations:

PM-Pay1.JPGPM-Pay2.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.