cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues jan 12 2020

Fox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account is suspended.  Go to pay and says I have enough in my account which clearly shows $1 in the account.   It does not show amount due. I attempt to pay only for it to say I have enough in my account but I really don't. Wtf is happening? 

10 REPLIES 10

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gblackma  You're welcome. It's all good!

@Fox Thanks for accepting my reply as the solution.  Appreciate it . Glad That we could

help you.

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Fox  I've heard of this before with pay as you go. @ChuckYeah  had good advice, it's what I kept hearing people say they should do to resolve this. Hope it helps! 

@Fox  You didn't mention if you still have service. As @gblackma  mentioned if you still have service  you should do nothing. This is a normal part of the renewal process. First your account will say "expired". As any rewards get converted into a credit on your balance the account will move to "suspended" status. The system will then take from your balance what is owed for your plan. If  there is any additional monies outstanding it will then use autopay for the remainder and charge your credit card. Your plan will be renewed and the "suspended" warning will disappear. All done for another 30 days.

wangce2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you have a credit card in the account, if yes just go to the payment and select pay the amount due

Are you on autopay?  Do you still have service? If you answered yes to these 2 questions. Leave everything alone. And the payment will process. If no, contact a moderator using Simon (the ?tionmark below), type moderator and follow the prompts.

@Fox wrote:

Account is suspended.  Go to pay and says I have enough in my account which clearly shows $1 in the account.   It does not show amount due. I attempt to pay only for it to say I have enough in my account but I really don't. Wtf is happening? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Fox wrote:

After trying to pay and PM server does not let you, can you just add enough fund to pay your monthly plan fee and click on the reactivate your plan link on your overview page.

If failed to add fund or reactivate your plan, time to create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

@Fox Is there a reactivate button showing, click it and try manually loading $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Fox wrote:

@Fox Do you have activation button? You can always ask for moderator's support: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message to the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Fox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.