cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

zkanji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have had payment issues the last few months with my credit card on file.  It is not a problem with the credit card company.  I have tried other credit cards and they don't work either.  Now, I get the error message:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Yesterday, my daughters account payment was declined which has my credit card on file.  How can this be fixed?
3 REPLIES 3

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@zkanji wrote:
I have had payment issues the last few months with my credit card on file.  It is not a problem with the credit card company.  I have tried other credit cards and they don't work either.  Now, I get the error message:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Yesterday, my daughters account payment was declined which has my credit card on file.  How can this be fixed?

@zkanji As others have said, the autopay system sometimes leaves a lot to be desired. Contact a moderator for help with this.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zkanji 

The payment system is finicky at times.  Autopay does sometimes fail.  With your daughter's account, can you manually load funds equivalent to her plan cost?  That would re-activate the plan.

If having trouble registering credit card, the address needs to exactly match your credit card billing address.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @zkanji 

I have two options you may pursue.

Try removing your credit card entirely and re-entering it. Or try a different credit card if you have one available.

EDIT:  If either of the above options do not work for you, reach out to the moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.