cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Manpreetdhammu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I paid for the plan to be renewed on the next cycle. The payment is deducted from my account, but it is still showing that you did not pay. Why is that?? I got so frustrated. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@gpixel wrote:

@geopublic I think he wanted to change his plan on the next renewal date, but it took money from his account. I agree with @Anonymous something doesn't add up.

To be fair, it's an interpretation of the OP. The OP didn't say plan change.

So we'll see if they get back to us.

IF....

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Manpreetdhammu 

what it is showing might be for your next month. If your service stil says active then you should be fine. Does the balance of your account say zero ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@geopublic I think he wanted to change his plan on the next renewal date, but it took money from his account. I agree with @Anonymous something doesn't add up.

To be fair, it's an interpretation of the OP. The OP didn't say plan change.

So we'll see if they get back to us.

@Manpreetdhammu The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

As long as your service is working properly then ignore the status of the account. Also dial 611 if it gives you a renewal date 30 days from now, you should be okay. If you need more help, please ask. Thanks. Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Manpreetdhammu  It's part of the renewal process. Everything will be back to normal by tomorrow just ignore the message if your phone is working. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Manpreetdhammu wrote:

Hello, 

I paid for the plan to be renewed on the next cycle. The payment is deducted from my account, but it is still showing that you did not pay. Why is that?? I got so frustrated. 

That sounds a little mixed up. It wouldn't ask for payment on a future change. You might have done an immediate change. Then it asks for money.

Maybe it would ask for payment on a future change if autopay isn't set up. I haven't tried that.

Check your renewal date up top. If it's 30 days out now from when you did this then that's what happened.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Manpreetdhammu Do you currently have service? If not, try enabling/disabling the lost/stolen phone feature from your self-serve account and rebooting your phone. If that does not help, pls post a screen shot of the payment history from your self-serve account. Make sure to hide any personal details.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Manpreetdhammu wrote:

Hello, 

So is your phone suspended even though you made a payment?  I would contact the moderators to raise a trouble ticket.  

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone working?

Need Help? Let's chat.