cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Halimanur03
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My mom payed for my phone bill while I wasn’t with her so they gave her a receipt and told her that I need I activate it myself. My account is saying that my plan has expired and there are no clear instructions on the receipt that tells me how I am supposed to active it. 

11 REPLIES 11

Halimanur03

The payment went through thank you!!

The most straight forward way to add the 12 digit code is to call *611

Halimanur03

On the receipt it shows my PIN number, serial #, receipt # and etc.

Halimanur03

I don’t have any service and it’s saying that I still have to pay my $25. 

Halimanur03

Where do I add the 12 digit code?

@Halimanur03Do you still have service? When is your renewal date? If your mom paid for it, does the amount show up as your balance? If today is your renewal date, you have balance AND you still have service, you can safely ignore it as the renewal cycle takes a half a day.

Halimanur03

I called 611 and all it’s saying is that I need to make a payment.

Halimanur03

No she did not 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Halimanur03 wrote:

My mom payed for my phone bill while I wasn’t with her so they gave her a receipt and told her that I need I activate it myself. My account is saying that my plan has expired and there are no clear instructions on the receipt that tells me how I am supposed to active it. 

Did your mother purchase a topup voucher?

What is written on the receipt?

Wait for your answer for next instruction.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Halimanur03 wrote:

There should be a row of 12 numbers on the reciept. You can try calling 611 to activate.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Halimanur03 wrote:

Did she buy a voucher to top up? You need to go in self serve and and add the payment using the 12 digit code on the receipt.

Need Help? Let's chat.